With Summer approaching, Jack's wardrobe of thick knitted jumpers and long sleeved t-shirts just isn't going to cut it. He is desperately in need of a few new bits and as a huge fan of all things Zara Kids, I do not need much persuasion to take a look at their Spring/Summer Range. What a great range it is. From quirky leggings to cute slogan t-shirts they have so many things that I really like. Here are some of my favourites! (Hurry up Payday)
1. I love this camouflage sweatshirt. Paired with Black Leggings I think it would look fantastic.
2. The arrows on the knees of these leggings are really eye-catching. I like Zara leggings and can't wait to buy these.
3. I love a slogan t-shirt.
4. I'm very much into black and white colours at the moment. These fabric plimsolls will go with most outfits i think.
5. I love to put Jack in a denim shirt and leggings. This Palm Tree shirt is fantastic!
6. I love colourful t-shirts so this one is a hit.
7. These black dungaree are so simple and will look fab on a trip to the beach in the Summer.
7. I really like the stripes on this jumper.